Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL), country’s first smart mobility solutions provider and the largest exporter since inception, today announced the launch of ‘Hyundai Bluelink Championship 2.0’ for customers owning Hyundai Vehicle with Bluelink connected services, towards enhancing customer engagement. To participate in the month-long championship, Hyundai customers can register from June 13 – 22, 2022.
Commenting on Bluelink Championship 2.0, Mr Brijesh Gubbi Suresh, Group Head – New Business Strategy, HMIL said, “The Bluelink Championship gained very high appreciation from customers as it encourages customers to exhibit their driving skills, competing with other fellow driving participants on their driving behaviour patterns and win prizes. With this championship, Hyundai has taken a step forward to create awareness among Hyundai Customers on the safety of their driving pattern while making urite car fuel efficient through responsible driving skills”.
In order to make the championship more attractive & engaging, the winner’s reward value has been increased. In addition, now the participants can also check their scores more frequently to keep themselves updated on driving patterns while continuously improving driving habits to win a reward.
Hyundai Bluelink Champions will be identified through an analysis of driving behaviour & deriving scores based on parameters that include – smooth driving, over speeding, sudden braking & acceleration and distance travelled. Driving Score of individual Hyundai driver ranges from 0 to 100, 100 being the best. To improve their driving habits and driving scores, tips have been provided to Hyundai drivers.
While creating a safe driving ecosystem, this initiative will increase awareness of safe driving practices while contributing to make a safe society.
- The customers can register to participate from June 13 – 22, 2022. HMI will send personalized invitation to individual eligible Customers
- The duration for the championship will be 31 days (Jun 23 ~ July 23, 2022). The 2nd edition of Hyundai Bluelink
- Championship winners will be announced on July 30, 2022.
- Applicable for All Indian Hyundai Customers using Bluelink. Hyundai will analyse the driving behaviour only for those customers who will register for the championship within previously mentioned period.
- The championship is region specific. Top 3 scorers from the respective regions will be rewarded with attractive gift vouchers & top 60 customers will be rewarded with e-trophies.
- Hyundai Bluelink connected car technology was first introduced on Hyundai VENUE in May 2019 to enhance customer safety, security, convenience & performance. Bluelink connected car services are now available across 8 Hyundai models.
Bluelink brings connectivity directly into the car, in case of emergency buttons on the rear-view mirror such as SOS, Road Side Assistance & call center assistance can be used. The Voice-command system, which allows the user to control various in-car functions like opening/closing the sunroof, controlling seat ventilation, adjusting the climate control setting, temperature etc. Bluelink can also provide live cricket updates and Indian public holiday information.
With Bluelink mobile app, users can control various remote functions – like locking/unlocking their vehicles, turning the AC and air purifier on or off and checking vehicle status etc. Customers can also operate certain features from their smartwatch.