Location : Mumbai, India
Date : 13 May 2022
Time : 9.00 am to 6.00 pm
The year 2022 will be the post-revival phase for India’s manufacturing fraternity as industries look at enforcing and implementing IT strategies and emerging tech to get their organizations running at full steam. With the emergence of Industry 4.0, large scale deployment of automation and the ever-increasing use of AI & ML, the IT landscape is evolving towards a contact-less future and the use of digital monetization as a building block in manufacturing. While industries are still making up for the losses incurred from the pandemic, it is safe to point out that the last 2 years have paved the way for hyper-digitization of manufacturing operations. This would require implementation and execution of IT strategies effectively to ensure higher efficiencies and cost optimization.
The 19th Edition of Manufacturing IT Summit is India’s leading networking conference, gathering the most influential of these IT leaders to explore today’s biggest technological challenges, foster deep collaboration, and generate new ideas.
This conference will bring together over 150+ C-Level Executives, Directors / Heads of Information Technology and practitioners, to discuss the critical technology issues affecting today’s manufacturing industry.
List of speakers:
- Mr. Pradipta Patro, Head of Cyber Security & IT Platform, RPG Group
- Mr. Atanu Pramanic, Joint President & Chief Information Officer, HINDALCO
- Mr. R N Mohanty, President, Technology, Pidilite Industries Limited
- Mr. Amer Hussain, Senior Vice President, Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd.
- Mr. Farhan Khan, Chief Information Officer, Allied Blenders & Distillers Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. Vinay Morje, Vice President – Business IT, Grasim Industries- Aditya Birla Group
- Mr. Rohit Gupta, Head Technology Centre Analytics and Software Engineering( TCASE) at Thyssenkrupp group
- Mr. Hariharan Iyer, Group CIO, Raymond Group
- Mr. Udit Pahwa, Head – IT, Huhtamaki India
- Mr. Yogesh Dadke, Asia Pacific Information Technology leader, Adient
- Mr. Mahendra Kandukuri, CIO, The Mehta Group
- Mr. Vikas Gupta, CHIEF OF DIGITAL & INNOVATIONS, H-Energy Group
- Mr. Rajgopal Nayak, Chief Technology Officer, Metro Brands Limited
- Mr. Gautam A Anand, General Manager & Head – Information Technology, Blue Star Limited
- Mr. ALLAUDDIN F MOHAMAD, Global Head – Information Technology, Camlin Fine Sciences
Topic of Discussion:
- Unravelling the IT landscape for the manufacturing sector
- Edge Computing: Bringing the Capabilities of the Cloud Closer to Smart Factories
- Overcoming Manufacturing Cybersecurity Hurdles
- Data Monetization as a Building Block in Manufacturing
- Industry 5.0 the factory of the future
- The Value of Augmented and Mixed Reality in Manufacturing
- Promoting Automation to Achieve New Levels of Productivity & Operational Excellence
Event link: https://manufacturingitsummit.com/india/