Digital Mitthyl is a Digital Coach, YouTube Creator & Video Podcast Expert, having 12+ Years of Experience in Online Content Creation and Digital Coaching. Mitthyl has helped 12000+ Entrepreneurs to build their Digital-Empire through high converting Content Marketing like podcasts and Video Making. He has trained more than 3500+ Solopreneurs to become YouTube Creator & 4000+ Solopreneurs become Unique Podcasters. He empowers entrepreneurs to achieve the confidence to create content that helps them to display their Expertise in their Niche & build a Digital Community. He is on a mission to help 100,000 Entrepreneurs to build their Digital-Empire through his Self Made Entrepreneur (SME) Model in 90 Days.
2021 is coming to an end, so it is time to start strategizing your company’s future at the onset of 2022. Content Marketing is the cornerstone of any successful strategy. Without it, you fail to focus on attracting juicy leads or converting customers.
One of the most challenging things for marketers to deal with is constant change. Some changes from one year to the next may negate those from last year and vice versa. The three trends we predict will push marketing forward in 2022, so let’s take a look at them now.
As per Hubspot Research,
1. 89% of Global Marketers will spend the same budget or more on Short-Form Videos in 2022.
2. 46% of Global Marketers who leverage short-form video consider it effective.
3. 31% of global marketers were already investing in short-form videos in 2021.
The Impact of Content Marketing on a Brand’s Online Presence: Content marketing is a major aspect of online engagement for any business. Marketing on social media networks is a great way for brands that want to increase their visibility on the internet. They should focus on improving their posts, videos and other forms of content, and promote it across Twitter and Facebook.
About 51% of marketers reported generating quality leads as their top content marketing challenge, while 47% of content marketers said their biggest challenge was attracting more traffic, and 44% said it was proving the ROI of content. (The State of Content Marketing 2020 by SEMrush)
How Digital Marketing Actively Motivates Consumers to Engage with Your Content on Social Media:
The objectives of digital marketing are to get to know their prospects, get information about them and know what they’re interested in. With this information, marketers can create content that will be relevant to the customer and thus will have a higher chance of converting them into a lead or a sale.
According to The State of Content Marketing 2020 by SEMrush, 94% of marketers surveyed across 39 countries are investing in content marketing. 68% planned on increasing their budget this year.
5 Trends Which Would Help You Sail Through 2022 for Content Marketing & Its Performance:
Planning, creating, and distributing the perfect content is the key to building an authentic relationship with your target market. When you know who your client is, you can tailor their experience with your business. Funnels, blogs & other content all help them to get through the buying journey in their way.
1. Create a strategy whose purpose is to retain your customers (not just attract new ones). A content strategy can be very successful if it is of good quality and executed correctly. Do not think about creating one to attract potential clients; Create a content strategy that will transfer customers over to your new site. There are lots of options to do this- keep them up to date on news or provide them with exclusive deals. Focus on making the customer experience positive by creating something they’ll want to share.
2. Do not forget to help you with data and artificial intelligence. Technology should always be adopted when it comes to data processing. You also should use an effective database to generate more revenue and improve user experience. To make sure your content marketing is successful, you need to know the target audience, data about what type of blog posts or videos they like to consume in which channels and in what type of formats. This will allow you to tie your social media activities with branding objectives.
3. Create a podcast. 2020-2021 were watershed years for brand perception due to the pandemic – not only did people use more digital channels, but there was a shift in the way they communicated outside it. Podcasts are an effective way to share information on educational topics, making it easier for people to gain the knowledge they need to be successful. As a result, podcasts can help someone become known in their industry and work as a powerful tool for starting conversations with brands. PodcastInsights has 48 million episodes, which means your content is eligible to be published on the site. 90% of people prefer to listen to podcasts over watching TV. It’ll help them find your products and services because it’s so subtle. If you cannot translate what you are trying to say in the text, create a podcast instead.
4. Optimize your SEO. SEO, which stands for Search Engine Optimization, is vital for content marketing. When you create unique and original content that is relatively creative, it will be registered more quickly on search engines and rank higher than unflattering or repetitive content. Organize your website content so it is on the first page of search results. Don’t lose potential customers because they couldn’t find you! They need to know your business exists. Do it right through Google. Generate content that persuades, adds value, and is attractive. Make sure to write about problems your customers face and how your product can change things — including using keywords to get better search results.
5. Personalize your content more. A great customer experience is always the essence of any worthwhile company. It builds trust, helps improve long-term ROI and helps develop brand positioning.
Tips – How to Effectively Execute Your Content Marketing Strategy:
Content marketing is essential to the success of any business. The key to effective content marketing is to generate high-quality, informative and engaging content.
1) Quality: Ensure that the quality of your content is as good as possible – this will help you rank better in Google and other search engines.
2) Engagement: Make sure you are engaging with your target audience by asking questions and answering their queries. This will help you build a relationship with them and ultimately convert them into customers.
3) Optimization: Optimize your content for search engines so people can find it easily when they search for specific keywords or phrases related to your business or industry.