FinTech innovations are transforming the traditional investment banking industry in unique and powerful ways.
It is a true ‘levelling of the playing field,’ where now the tech-savvy i-banker – no matter the size of their firm – can provide the same (if not superior) level of service, information, and exclusive access to parties to financial transaction as can bankers at much larger firms.
Los Angeles – based GT Securities is an industry leader empowering this trend. The firm offers one of the most innovative broker-dealer platforms that serves independent investment bankers, M&A advisors, and institutional financiers seeking a strong compliance platform and collaborative environment on and in which to transact deals.
“The bedrock of our success is professionalism, character, and history of transaction successes of our investment bankers,” says Managing Director and co-Founder Mr. Jay Turo. “With the risk of bragging on our platform are the best boutique bankers in the world, who in their careers have collectively completed securities transactions with an aggregate value of greater than $20 billion, in industries including financial services, software and computer hardware, consumer products, distribution and logistics, gaming, healthcare, manufacturing, real estate, semiconductors and many more.”
Unique Solution Offerings
Under its Broker Dealer Services and Registered Representative Affiliate Program, GT Securities works with independent bankers in designing a customized broker-dealer relationship that factors in their transaction types and frequencies, compliance requirements, existing overhead, and licensing requirements.
The Firm’s affiliate program offers the following benefits:
- Speed: A “fast” compliance platform that provides high-speed, efficient turn-around on clients’ mandates and deals.
- Cost: GT Securities’ lean, technology-based platform offers industry-leading payouts.
- Best-of-Class Tools: Clients get access to best-of-class, ready-to-use legal templates, along with research & technology platforms, including Pitchbook, S&P Capital IQ, Family Office Database, IBISWorld, Hoovers & Statista, all driving more efficient deal-making.
- Deal Referring: Peer networking, collaboration, and thought leadership with some of the most successful investment bankers.
- Industry Relationships: Access to GT Securities’ industry relationships, including law firms, deal diligence, and compliance and regulatory providers.
- Branding Choices: Operate, market, and sell under the personal brand and/or under GT Securities’ umbrella.
- Analyst/Associate Support: Through its partner, EvalueServe, preferred access to cost-effective banker analyst and associate level personnel support, ranging from marketing, industry and competitive research, to presentation graphics, to CIM drafting, to investor/acquirer list development, to full deal ‘handoff,’ and more.
- Security: Coverage under GT Securities’ Errors and Omissions Insurance Policy.
- Flexibility: A flexible broker/dealer relationship can be terminated at the client’s discretion.
While commenting on GT Securities’ growth over the years, Turo says, “We are very proud to report that 2020 and 2021 were record years for our firm in terms of both deal volume and transaction value,” Turo says. “And recognizing this growth we are excited to have been named to Inc. Magazine’s 2022 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Companies.”
Opportunities in the Global Market
Turo continues to note that “never before have entrepreneurs and mid-market businesses been able to access capital globally as they are doing right now. This trend only accelerated during the COVID-19 pandemic, as businesses and financiers became more comfortable with remote, “at-a-distance” transactions. Middle market finance will only become more global in the coming years, with capital seeking – and backing – entrepreneurs and innovators worldwide irrespective of geography and distance.”
For More Info: https://gtsecurities.net/